Techsage is a well known iPhone Training Institute. It is widely known that iPhone/iOS is a most demanding and user friendly operating system for Apple smart phones and tablets.
We Expert designed for “I-Phone Development” course for Freshers/College Students/Professionals (IT & Non-IT) to cater the needs of dynamic IT companies. So, from the career prospective, iPhone development is among the best options where students can carve a bright future. For all those, who are interested to make their career in iPhone development, We are providing professional iPhone Training. We, at our center, cover the entire syllabus providing the thorough knowledge of each and every topic. We also offer professional real time projects for students in their final semester.
Course completion and project completion certificates will also be provided upon successful completion of the course.
Key Features of I-Phone Development Training are:
- Design POC (Proof of Concept): This process is used to ensure the feasibility of the client application.
- Video Recording of every session will be provided to candidates.
- Live Project Based Training.
- Job-Oriented Course Curriculum.
- Course Curriculum is approved by Hiring Professionals of our client.
- Post Training Support will helps the associate to implement the knowledge on client Projects.
- Certification Based Training are designed by Certified Professionals focusing on the needs of the market.
- Interview calls till placement.
Course Content - iPhone Training
- Introduction to iOS Application - More
- Installation and Configuration - More
- Objective-C (Language) - More
- SQLite Programming - More
- Threading - More
- XML Programming - More
- Gesture Programming - More
- Animation Programming - More
- Core Location Framework - More
- Address Book framework - More
- Map Kit Framework - More
- Delegate Design pattern - More
- Layouts and User Interface - More
- Handling Events - More
- Target & Action Design Pattern - More
- Database Storage - More
- View Controllers - More
- Working with menus & Dialogs - More
- Notification - More
- UI Tab Bar Controller - More
- UiTableView and UiTableView Controller - More
- Camera - More
- Playing Audio And Video - More
- Google Map API - More
- Web Services Interaction - More
- I-Pad Basics - More
- Memory management Tools - More
- Threading - More
- Integrate Apple API - More
- NsUserDefault - More
- Localization - More
- Advanced Feature - More
- Storyboard - More
- Performance and Debugging - More
- SQL Queries in iOS - More
- iCloud - More
- Foundation Framework - More
For more information about the training you can Contact US